you have more choices than you think!
We are a free medical clinic that offers confidential services, such as ultrasounds, pregnancy tests, peer counseling, and practical assistance. We also offer mobile services in communities around the Upper Cumberland.
i think i might be pregnant
We are a medical clinic staffed with an onsite nurse. If the results of your pregnancy test are positive, we can confirm using ultrasound that you have a viable pregnancy.
Don't wait if you need help. Contact us today.
i'm thinking about an abortion
Many women experience pain and suffering following an abortion, and we want to help you avoid that pain. Talk to us. Our services are completely free and confidential.
- Learn how to continue school or work.
- Find a place to live during your pregnancy.
- Find a doctor for prenatal care.
- Receive maternity and baby items.
- Get referrals for foster care or adoption if you choose one of those options.
i've had an abortion
Through our center, you can...
- Join a support group for women like you.
- Have one-on-one peer counseling with trained volunteers or locate professional counseling.
- Receive free books and other literature to help you and your partner.
You can't change the past, but you can find healing for the future!
Our office is open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. You do not need an appointment, but you may call us at 526-5525 before coming if you have any questions about what to expect. Call 877-791-5475 outside of our business hours. We also offer mobile services in communities around the Upper Cumberland.